Casual Top

The intent of this energetic portal in the form of a website is to promote a platform for creating and supporting resonance with expansive energies and consciousness and to foster healing, shifts, and illumined awareness of the creative and inter-connected aspect of our life experience.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was at Aunt Charlie's last night getting ready to do a drag number. Alexis was on the stage wrapping up her number and I was anxiously rushing to get everything in order for my que. I pulled the Ru-Paul CD out of my bag that I was going to lip-sync to and when I opened the case, instead of a CD inside it was a burrito. I was momentarily confused but undeterred and tried to figure out how to play the burrito. It occured to me that I'd have to connect it to the soundsystem, so I inserted two RCA cables. A bunch of chorizo squeezed out and I thought "That makes sense, it's RuPaul"

No comments:

Post a Comment